cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Russellw
New Contributor

incidents dashboard want to see the customer who put it in.

we have two techs working the incidents, recently we had a upgrade of a vendor that stopped alot of our users from logging into a program, so they hit the help desk. 68 incidents logged. all with the same title pretty much.

we were wondering can you set the "support's open incidents" page to show who entered the issue.  this way, we know who we are working on and going back to find the issue wouldnt take us as long.

thanks for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JVH
Active Contributor

Re: incidents dashboard want to see the customer who put it in.

Each of your techs will be able to adjust what they wish to have displayed on their screen.  

You will see " Open tickets" and off to the right of that you will see the "group by" and then to the right of that is a gear icon.  If your techs each click on that, they can select what fields they want to have displayed such as customer, company, date created, activity, priority and all sorts of different fields. 

But again, this is specific to each user that signs in and is specific to machine.  So if tech A signs in on their office computer, they can make the changes. If they work from home and log in there, they will have to make the changes again.  If they log into a tablet and travel to a site, they will need to make the appropriate changes again.  But this will help determine who the tickets are from.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JVH
Active Contributor

Each of your techs will be able to adjust what they wish to have displayed on their screen.  

You will see " Open tickets" and off to the right of that you will see the "group by" and then to the right of that is a gear icon.  If your techs each click on that, they can select what fields they want to have displayed such as customer, company, date created, activity, priority and all sorts of different fields. 

But again, this is specific to each user that signs in and is specific to machine.  So if tech A signs in on their office computer, they can make the changes. If they work from home and log in there, they will have to make the changes again.  If they log into a tablet and travel to a site, they will need to make the appropriate changes again.  But this will help determine who the tickets are from.

Russellw
New Contributor

on our view in chrome and IE, we cannot find a gear icon, here is a picture of what we see, i see the open, support.  as you can tell it gives us the incident number then description servies etc... under the order by there is no option for sorting by persons that turned it in 2 nd photo.

gotoassist 1.jpggotoassist 2.jpg

JVH
Active Contributor

hi there, 

I'm using chrome as well.   I'm wondering about the security access on the users.  I have full admin all the way down but you should see it if you have the standard access.  

you might need to call GTA tech support if that doesn't work. 

by the way, you won't be able to sort by customer - that capability is not there.

Russellw
New Contributor

will do, thanks again

Castleberry

Thanks for the solution i apreciate it