cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nmarrone
New Contributor

Can organizer make an attendee the organizer, leave that meeting and then login to another meeting?

I am an assistant for a team and often need to schedule meetings for others in my department.

If I don't actually need to attend the meeting that I organize- I will start the meeting as the organizer, then assign another attendee to be the organizer and then I will leave the meeting.

However, sometimes there is another meeting that I actually do need to attend that is going on at the same time as the one that I organized. As the organizer of meeting A, can I login to start that meeting, assign another attendee to be the organizer of meeting A and then I will leave meeting A. Then I click on the link for meeting B (that was organized by someone else), and attend meeting B even if meeting A is still going on and without meeting B interfering with meeting A? I hope that's not too confusing, I just don't want to disconnect a group from a meeting that I organized.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Can organizer make an attendee the organizer, leave that meeting and then login to another me...

@nmarrone  As long as you're not hosting the second meeting yourself there will be no conflicts.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Can organizer make an attendee the organizer, leave that meeting and then login to another me...

@nmarrone  As long as you're not hosting the second meeting yourself there will be no conflicts.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
nmarrone
New Contributor

Thank you! This is SO helpful to know going forward!