cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can we get Push-to-Talk added as an option?

Thank you for all the feedback around this enhancement idea.  We will certainly consider the idea for future development, and I appreciate the use-case scenarios posted here.  As we make progress, we'll update the Community down the line. 

slagerst
New Contributor

agree. we are a business subscriber, and my execs are asking why we don't just switch to zoom since they believe this feature to be essential.

ChaimD
New Contributor

Agreed. PTT is a conspicuously missing feature in 2020. Please add it to GTM!!!!!
jacobsstcg
Active Contributor

I agree with everyone else on this thread that push to talk is a feature that really has become standard in the market and despite lots of feedback from clients (us) GTM is still lacking it.  What's the status of this GTM team?

Tags (1)
jacobsstcg
Active Contributor

At this juncture, I agree it is better, and several of our users who have GTM licenses are asking to switch over.  Honestly though if GTM would listen to their customer community and implement a few of these long standing feature requests they could get some significant wins with seemingly minimal effort.  Are you listening LogMeIn/GoToMeeting?