cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asim
New Contributor

Can we host multiple meetings at the same time?

Hi there,  I wanted to know if it is possible to host multiple meetings with a single account on different devices?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Can we host multiple meetings at the same time?

Hi Asim,

Each GoToMeeing license can host one meeting at a time, as many times as needed.  To host simultaneous meetings you would need to add a new Organizer to the account with an unused email address.

** You can schedule these meetings under one account if you make the secondary user a 'Co-Organizer', then use the second set of login credentials to host on a different device.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Can we host multiple meetings at the same time?

Hi Asim,

Each GoToMeeing license can host one meeting at a time, as many times as needed.  To host simultaneous meetings you would need to add a new Organizer to the account with an unused email address.

** You can schedule these meetings under one account if you make the secondary user a 'Co-Organizer', then use the second set of login credentials to host on a different device.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
mshelley96

Multiple Rooms?

Hello all,

I'm seeking a solution to a problem that my boss has been having in GoToMeeting. Our company account is his, and he's the one that creates all rooms for people to meet in. Despite him not being in two meetings at once, secondary and tertiary meetings are failing, seemingly because he's the sole creator of these rooms.

Is another account needed for this to work properly? Is there a reliable fix we can employ?