cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HTX-1

Re: how can i cancel my subscription?

I have the same issue. I have sat on hold for hours and no one is able to answer calls. There is a button to cancel through the website but it is greyed out. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: how can i cancel my subscription?

Hello, 

I apologize for the support delays during these times of incredible demand.  If you don't see the ability to disable your GoTo subscription renewal online, please click my Community name to send a private message with your login email address.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Gmorrissey

Need to cancel unwanted account

I ussed the wrong email adress when making a subsctiption. I was making it for my dad and used an outlook.com instead of a hotmail.com and didn't realize it until later and the password says it isn't right so i can't get onto it.
Coline_EPA
New Contributor

How do I cancel my GoToMeeting subscription?

Hi,

I currently have a yearly GTM Pro Account , which is ending in August. If I were to terminate this subscription, would it be effective immediately on my account, after the August invoice? Or is there a notice / specific process to follow to unsubscribe?

Thank you and best regards,

Coline

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Notice to terminate subscription

Hi @Coline_EPA 

Cancelation takes effect at the end of your current subscription, so you would be able to continue using GoToMeeting until August: https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/how-do-i-cancel-my-gotomeeting-subscription-plan

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
jochyceron
New Contributor

Re: Cancel automatic renewal

I want to cancel my GotoPC membership, but when i call nobody answer, and i really want to cancel before you guys charge me again. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@jochyceron We have agents available currently to assist.  Which number did you dial specifically? 

(Phone numbers available from this list: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomypc/help/how-do-i-contact-customer-support-1107395211 )

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
jochyceron
New Contributor

I called to this number  xxxxx  but nobody answered. i belive me i called like 6 times.

Jnpm

Paid Subscription Cancellation and payment refund

We have paid subscription GoToMeeting plan, which got auto renewed three month back unknowingly.
Need to know what is the process to apply for plan cancellation and payment refund?

Moreover, I'm locate in Taiwan, which phone number can I call?

Appreciate quick response.

Regards,

Amin

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Paid Subscription Cancellation and payment refund

Hi,

I see that our support team has already resolved this issue for you. Most GoToMeeting customers can cancel their plan online at any time and their account will expire at the end of their current plan period. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training