cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Cloud Based Recording

Hello, I was hoping somebody could help.  

I have a recording of a meeting which is 550MB, I need to send to a customer.  On researching the Go To meeting website I see there is Cloud Recording option, however I cannot locate this on my account, can someone help me and how I enable cloud recording?

Thaks

Michael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cloud Based Recording

Hi @michaelh900 ,

This setting is normally found in your online GoToMeeting account.  Have you checked the preferred settings there under Cloud Recordings ?  Also related there is the functionality for Transcription services.  If you don't see those there, then you will want to reach out to your company Administrator for more info.

2 REPLIES
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @michaelh900 ,

This setting is normally found in your online GoToMeeting account.  Have you checked the preferred settings there under Cloud Recordings ?  Also related there is the functionality for Transcription services.  If you don't see those there, then you will want to reach out to your company Administrator for more info.

New Contributor

Thanks for the quick response.  I have checked my online settings and I cannot see anything relating to cloud recordings.  I am going to make contact with our administrator to see if any settings need to be enabled.

Thanks

Michael