cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Copying meeting info using copy button on gotomeeting.com site

Our users are using Internet Explorer 11, Mostly windows 7, but some Windows 10.

When they schedule a meeting from the gotomeeting.com website, they are unable to copy the meeting info using the copy button that appears afterwards.  They can click on the button, and it says the info was copied, but when they go to paste, nothing is in the clipboard.  Have tried pasting in multiple applications.

The copy button works in Chrome and Firefox.  Wondering if others have had this issue?  Is there a setting in IE that would be preventing this from copying properly?  I tried calling support, and they recommended I use Edge (which is not an option on Windows 7).

Users are able to highlight the text and manually copy/paste, so this is not a big issue, just wondering if there is an easy fix.

gotocopy.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Copying meeting info using copy button on gotomeeting.com site

Hi @mziemer ,

If your Internet Explorer program is not copying correctly, it may be that you must allow the access first:

IE.allowCopy.PNG

2 REPLIES
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @mziemer ,

If your Internet Explorer program is not copying correctly, it may be that you must allow the access first:

IE.allowCopy.PNG

New Contributor

I think that is part of the issue.  That prompt is being blocked by group policy, so the program itself is working, the issue is on our end.  Thank you for the information.