cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Do anyone know a way to get actual Enterprise support and not get lost in tier1 for advanced issues?

We're an enterprise customer with 700+ seats, sso and the GTM addin is run through the office 365 console as a permanent addin to outlook.  And i have a handful of users where the GTM addin doesn't connect - it just shows up blank.  It happened before and then magically went away. It's a section of users who on my end don't have anything in common (some on vm's; some different type of office; none in the same departments or having the same other software installed on their systems)...  I spent 45 minutes last week with tier1 - call suddenly said something about leaving a message then i was disconnected.  No confirmation email of the support call; no call back after the disconnect.  This is not good technical support and there's seems to be nowhere on the site to escallate?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Do anyone know a way to get actual Enterprise support and not get lost in tier1 for advanced iss

@cighdavis  I apologize for the support issues.   Please send me a private message with your contact info by first clicking my Community name.  I'll look into your case and see about setting some followups.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Do anyone know a way to get actual Enterprise support and not get lost in tier1 for advanced iss

@cighdavis  I apologize for the support issues.   Please send me a private message with your contact info by first clicking my Community name.  I'll look into your case and see about setting some followups.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thank you so much.  Sending now.