cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Enable to add co-organizers

Hi, Since few day people in my organization are experiencing a issue with the meeting scheduling They cannot add Co-organiser. There is not drop down with other members of the orginization and adding the email doesn't seem to work either. All accounts tested yet are experiencing the issue. We try on Chrome, Edge and Firefox with no success. Could there be something server side? Thanks. Samuel
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Enable to add co-organizers

@Samuel Laflamme  Sorry, it seems your administrator continues to add new users without a last name (this is the known issue we are trying to resolve currently).  The most likely cause of this is that they are importing the data through ADC of some kind.  Unfortunately until we fix this issue it will continue to recur the way your admin is integrating / communicating with the GoTo Internal Admin currently.

I've made some more changes to those affected Organizers for the time being.

15 REPLIES 15
LogMeIn Contributor

@Samuel Laflamme   I am sorry for that.  Make sure that Co-Organizers is still enabled through your GoToMeeting Admin Center:  Under Admin Settings, click Edit in the Co-Organizers section, and make sure Enabled is selected before Saving again.

New Contributor

Hi, The option is already at enable but it still doesn't work.
LogMeIn Contributor

@Samuel Laflamme  How are you scheduling these meetings?  On the website?

Are all of your co-workers also missing the Co-Organizer feature?

New Contributor

Hi, Yes we are scheduling on the website. All our users are missing the feature. Samuel
LogMeIn Contributor

@Samuel Laflamme  Based on a known issue we are in the midst of resolving, I made a few changes to your Admin Center so that Co-Organizer should return again.  I expect this issue to be fully resolve in the coming days so that hopefully you won't encounter it again.

New Contributor

Hi, Thank you for your time. But it doesn't seem to work yet. Is it normal? Thanks again, Samuel
LogMeIn Contributor

@Samuel Laflamme  Sorry, it seems your administrator continues to add new users without a last name (this is the known issue we are trying to resolve currently).  The most likely cause of this is that they are importing the data through ADC of some kind.  Unfortunately until we fix this issue it will continue to recur the way your admin is integrating / communicating with the GoTo Internal Admin currently.

I've made some more changes to those affected Organizers for the time being.

New Contributor

Ok, I will forward the info. Thanks
New Contributor

I am having the same issue.  Smiley Sad