cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Re: GTM Error - "Technical Difficulties"

Hi Ash,

We are once again experiencing an error with GTM on our Alienwares. 

Please once again downgrade us and put a block on upgrades for our users.

Highlighted
New Contributor

downgrade us again too please. This has once again crashing like before, and is causing havoc. GTM really shouldn't be releasing any more updates until this is fixed. 

New Contributor

Has there been any further progress on this issue? We have a few end users experiencing this problem. One is Win7 and others Win10. We have uninstalled and installed the latest version, but the issue persists. Please advise.
LogMeIn Contributor

@rstoscp  If both of these users are on your account, please confirm the software version you have there and then PM me the affected user's spelling.

New Contributor

@AshC 

I have previously  commented on and followed this issue a couple of months ago when the latest version of the gotomeeting client was first released.

Currently, each time my computer reboots, I have to disable and force-stop all extended audio services on my Alienware machine. I understand that this conflicting asset allocation issue continues to affect any machine that uses the Nahimic audio driver set (amongst others).

I was wondering if there was any kind of update you could give us as to progress in fixing this underlying issue. Perhaps a patch in the works for gotomeeting?

LogMeIn Contributor

@Mordekai  Within the coming days (not weeks), I expect LMI to start rolling out an updated software version with the fix in place.  As soon as I have a better ETA I'll update this thread again.

New Contributor

I am having the issue again.

I am now requesting a credit to my account for the months I have had this issue.  This morning I had to conduct a phone only meeting.

Chris

LogMeIn Contributor

@cctopazi  I am sorry that we have impacted your business. This problem should be resolved now, so any new instances would be of interest to our developers.

Please contact Customer Support from one of the problem PCs when you have time to troubleshoot further.  I'm afraid we cannot comment on pricing or reimbursements in the Community.

New Contributor

After all this time ... same error. Even when using the test system

failed goto meeting.png

LogMeIn Contributor

@Mickyj  We need to investigate the cause of that error message on your PC, as we cannot recreate this on our side currently.  Please call into Customer Support at your convenience so they may gather log files in case a ticket is required.