cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clexpert
New Contributor

GoTo Suite (Add On)

Hello,

would you please advise me what is GoTo Suite (Add On) with Advanced Webinar Features for GoToMeeting?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: GoTo Suite (Add On)

Basically, yes.  The term 'suite' also includes GoToTraining, which has some of those feature sets as well.  I'm sorry for the marketing confusion there.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@clexpert  The term 'GoTo Suite' is used by us to reference all the 'GoTo' services, which in the near future will have more flexibility of different functionality between GoToMeeting / Webinar / Training. 

Did you have any questions around specific feature sets?

clexpert
New Contributor

Thank you for answer. But I don't get it very well. GoTo Suite Add-On is not a GoToWebinar Lite that can be purchased for GoToMeeting? Can you please explain it to me in more detail?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

The feature vary depending upon which GoTo service you choose.  For a comprehensive list here's a good support article you may reference: https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/compare-gotomeeting-gotowebinar-gototraining-g2m090118

clexpert
New Contributor

Thank you. I know the difference between these three products, but I still don't understand GoTo Suite (Add On). Please see this page with GoToMeeting prices:

https://www.gotomeeting.com/en-ie/meeting/pricing-ma

At the very bottom is the GoTo Suite (Add On) feature:
Advanced Webinar Features
On-Demand Webinars, Polls, Handouts, Marketing Integrations and so much more.

And I don't understand what this item means. What does "GoTo Suite (Add On) Advanced Webinar Features" contain in this case and how much it costs.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Sorry for any confusion, that references a separate product called GoToWebinar.  If you purchase GoToWebinar it actually comes with access to GoToMeeting services as well.  I believe in the future we may add more cross-functionality between the services, but currently Polling, Surveys, Advanced Analytics and Attendee Integrations are limited.

For details about GoToWebinar functionality checkout this support page: https://support.goto.com/webinar

clexpert
New Contributor

Thanks for explaining. OK, but when I buy GoToMeeting (not GoToWebinar), what do I get for the features described in the price list as a GoTo Suite (Add On) feature - Advanced Webinar Features - On-Demand Webinars, Polls, Handouts, Marketing Integrations and so much more?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

You would need to purchase GoToWebinar currently to receive those feature sets. They are not included with any GoToMeeting plans at this time.

^AC

clexpert
New Contributor

OK, thank you. So I can't find out what I get here:

gtm.jpg

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

As I mentioned, those features are available with the purchase of GoToWebinar, not GoToMeeting.  It's a separate subscription that you may purchase online.