cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

GoToMeeting Hand Raise Feature Request

A common problem with conference calls is the collisions that happen when more than one person is trying to speak at a time. It would be helpful if meeting attendees can "raise a hand" indicating they'd like to speak.

We know most people sit on mute on the call waiting for a moment to talk, so this would help facilitate that question/comment. Obviously it's not going to work for all situations, but would be helpful for most.

This would be accomplished using the gotomeeting sidebar desktop app commonly used for the screensharing controls/chat.

Tags (1)
18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Taking turns to speak

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Raised Hand Button for Got To Meeting Console.

Suggest a button be added to the console to allow a participant in the go to meeting software to raise their hand to be recognized for questions, similar to go to webinar
Highlighted
New Contributor

Yes please.  Our conferences often turn into a log jam of people trying to speak at once.  Allowing the moderator to select people to talk after "raising hand" would be very very useful
Highlighted
New Contributor

This feature is still very much needed. Managing a conference call of 25 people without a "raise hand" feature is incredibly challenging.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hand raising for attendees with GoToMeeting.

We would really like to be able to have a show of hands at meetings where decisions are being made. Something like the show of hands on the CENTRA product.

New Contributor

Re: Hand raising for attendees in meeting.

This feature would be great in GTM.  Our attendees are located in different parts of the globe, the hand raising feature would be useful when the hand is up if you want to ask a question, or for polling...
Highlighted
New Contributor

Raise Hand in GoToMeeting

I know GoToWebinar allows participants to raise their hand. GoToMeeting does not. Think fresh about it - you have a product with 26 participants and the only way to suggest you want to speak is to either says so in the chat box, or to interrupt. A raised hand is the elegant solution. Please consider adding that. I am frustrated not to have that once I have more than 4 people in a session.
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Raise Hand in GoToMeeting

I ask everyone in the meeting to type a "?" in the chat box to raise their hand...

It would be nice to have a specific function, however?

Is there a forum for suggestions?

hb
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Raise Hand in GoToMeeting

Hi Howard, that's one of the purposes of this community Smiley Happy You actually replied to the Idea (feature request), for this functionality to be added. You can add you're vote to an Idea by clicking on Me Too!

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Add Raise Hand Function to GoToMeeting

The raise hand function should be added to GoToMeeting as the other products (GoToWebinar and GoToTraining) have it.