cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pmaddern
Active Contributor

GoToMeeting console - can it be collapsed for an attendee by the presenter?

When I make an attendee a Presenter, their window display changes to show the GoToMeeting console in the top right hand corner. As it takes up a lot of the screen's real estate, they can collapse the console by clicking on the 'Collapse' icon (the two diagonally pointing arrows immediately above the microphone icon). But is there a way to either do this for them or alternatively, to pre- configure GTM so it auto collapses for them. I'm doing some online training for a tetraplegic individual at the moment so they can't operate their mouse to do it.

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting console - can it be collapsed for an attendee by the presenter?

Hi @pmaddern ,

There's no way to control the Attendee's or Presenter's control panel layout at this time, though I think this would be a neat addition as an accessibility enhancement. 

For reference, here's a current list of options:  https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/what-accessbility-features-are-available-in-gotomeeting

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @pmaddern ,

There's no way to control the Attendee's or Presenter's control panel layout at this time, though I think this would be a neat addition as an accessibility enhancement. 

For reference, here's a current list of options:  https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/what-accessbility-features-are-available-in-gotomeeting

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Yadav_munda_

Nice