cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ctuck
Active Contributor

Google Calendar error at Sign In.

I have installed, deleted and reinstalled the Google Calendar Plugin.  I have restarted my computer.  I have cleared my cache.  All the above I have done several times.  I have tried entering personal audio settings as one thread indicated worked for at least one person.  It did not work in my case.  I have tried signing in with Google Authenticator and I have tried signing in directly with LogMeIn.  I have deactivated my firewall  and tried to log in.  Still I am getting the same error: 

Login unsuccessful
We apologize, but an error has occurred while trying to log in to your GoToMeeting account. 
Please try again. For support, please visit GoToMeeting Global Customer Support.

What other options do I have to correct this error?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ctuck
Active Contributor

Re: Google Calendar error at Sign In.

My solution was to change from the individual option to the domain option. I'm using Google for business and am a sole proprietor. Apparently, if you have Google for business the individual option won't work.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tmsolutions

Hi, I'm having the same issue on two different computers.

MacBook Pro and Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) desktop, any ideas?

ctuck
Active Contributor

My solution was to change from the individual option to the domain option. I'm using Google for business and am a sole proprietor. Apparently, if you have Google for business the individual option won't work.