cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cepeti
New Contributor

How can i resize my camera input?

I need to use go to meeting while streaming presentations, so OBS already uses the camera. For other metting aplications i can use OBS virtual camera (it generates a camera output that is recognized as a web cam), but in goToMeeting the image is zoomed in, and it's not even the camera, whatever video i leave on obs gets cropped .

virtual.pngcropped.pngobs.jpg

As you can see, on obs my image is not cropped, but if i start the virtual camera, the image on GTM is cropped.ccc.png

I can confirm the virtual cam is fine too by showing it on obs itself (also, it works on google meet), so is there anyway i can fix this on GoToMeeting?

On camera preferences, the "advanced" button is disabled so i have no ideas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cepeti
New Contributor

Re: How can i resize my camera input?

Haven't tried lowering the resolution but that would be a sub optimal solution anyway.

I solved it by making an extra virtual câmera with the virtual camera extension for OBS, for some reason, the virtual cam from the extension didn't have the same cropping problem on GoToMeeting as the native one has

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Cepeti  Have you tried lowering the video output quality to 720p or lower yet?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Cepeti
New Contributor

Haven't tried lowering the resolution but that would be a sub optimal solution anyway.

I solved it by making an extra virtual câmera with the virtual camera extension for OBS, for some reason, the virtual cam from the extension didn't have the same cropping problem on GoToMeeting as the native one has