cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: How do I add a GoToMeeting shortcut to "My Meetings" to the task bar in Windows?

I am using Windows/10 Pro  Version 1803 build(17134.648) with GoToMeeting  version 8.38.1  Build 11282.    When I try to pin GoToMeeting to the task bar by right clicking the launched application and selecting the 'pin to taskbar' option it creates a shortcut that doesn't work.  

The shortcut looks like this:

GotoMeeting1.jpg

If I look at the properties of the shortcut on the desktop it looks like this:

GotoMeeting2.jpg

Has anyone seen this behavior before?    The 'pinned' shortcut appears to be incorrect.    This happens on mutiple users desktops and at different versions of GoToMeeting. 

For now I have removed the 'pinned' shortcuts and have the users use the Desktop shortcut only.  

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How do I add a GoToMeeting shortcut to "My Meetings" to the task bar in Windows?

@Warrenma  Sorry for any confusion there.  This thread was specifically about creating a desktop shortcut, which is different than pinning a program to the task bar.  If you are not satisfied with the desktop alternative, and your users have GoToMeeting installed locally, then they can also set this software to launch upon startup (through the local Preferences), and be accessible through the task bar as an active icon.