cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is it possible to connect from GTM to H.323/SIP compatible video conference system?

We have scheduled meeting with a customer who using H.323/SIP compatible video conference system.
We have employees who locate in different countries and use GTM. Is it possible to create GTM room, connect to this from personal devices and connect this GTM-room to H.323/SIP compatible video conference system?
8 REPLIES 8
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Is it possible to connect from GTM to H.323/SIP compatible video conference system?

Hi Konstantin,
There are special InRoom join instructions that you must apply to a scheduled GoToMeeting in order to make sure there is full compatibility:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/schedule-a-meeting-with-inroom-link-g2m220040

Not applicable

Re: Is it possible to connect from GTM to H.323/SIP compatible video conference system?

How to enable InRoom Link feature? Because I don't see option "Joining from a video-conferencing room or system" when I opening meeting
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Konstantin,

InRoom Link is included in GoToMeeting Plus plans, so if you currently have a Starter or Pro plan you would need to upgrade for this functionality https://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/pricing

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Not applicable

I have GoToMeeting Corporate
LogMeIn Manager

I've made this topic private, can you please post the email address for your account?

Not applicable

LogMeIn Manager

Thank you. Although your account is a corporate one, it has the GoToMeeting Pro plan level, so you would need to upgrade to Plus in order to add this feature.

LogMeIn Contributor

GoToMeeting InRoom functionality has improved! 

We now support many SIP phone systems as well as H.323 communication standards.

See this support document for additional details:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/inroom-link-for-video-conference-rooms-and-systems-g...