cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Is there a Google Calendar plug-in for Safari?

Any update? We really miss this feature! 
New Contributor

Agreed, it's driving me friggin nuts.  When is it going to be fixed?  I use Safari on the Mac!!!!
New Contributor

Same here... blocks at the same page for us as well.  :-(
New Contributor

OK This is starting to get absurd!   

Since Safari is our supported browser, we will consider replacing GTM in our company unless this get's fixed in the next week or so. Perhaps if enough people consider the same option it may put more pressure on the support team to solve this issue.

Sincerely...
New Contributor

GoToMeeting has never taken OS X seriously.  Features come for windows, and maybe eventually come to OSX.  Absurd features like changing your mic gain with no ability to control it...even though windows lets you turn that crap off, etc.  I've contact them, complained, explained, etc.  Its wasted bothering.

This issue alone shows they don't care.  First it just magically stopped working...we were told to update using on official methods, then it shows their web page doesn't redirect properly, so it still fails.  I've a developer, the issues are not crazy difficult things to fix, its just OS X users are low priority, and OS X users who actually know how to use google calendar plugin even more rare.  So you got a minority of users using a rarely used feature...why fix?

I like TeamViewer for its speed.  Its much faster in screen refresh speeds and how interactivity works.  They treat OS X users equal with Windows users.
Active Contributor

Just following up on this: any news on the Safari extension being reintroduced. As far as I can tell, this has always been a signing problem. Apple's been doing a great job of protecting its users from installing bogus extensions. We just need GTM/LogMeIn to get their extension approved by Apple.

Safari 12 in macOS 10.14 Mojave will be blocking all unsafe extensions automatically. No good way to even install their unsigned stuff.

Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 11.39.57 AM.png

As a developer for Apple products, it's pretty imperative that I use and support native macOS apps like Safari. Would love to see GTM fix this bug.

LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

We recently released a new GoToMeeting G-Suite Add-On for scheduling in Google Calendar. After you install the Add-On you will be able to add GoToMeeting conferencing to your Google Calendar meetings from any browser!

2018-10-11_10-57-32.jpg

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Awesome! I've installed it and I'll report any bugs I find. Smiley Very Happy