cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kylsco

Issues with GoTo Meeting and Outlook 2016

Good morning,

I have a user who, when scheduling a meeting with GoTo, cannot see any of the meeting info on her Outlook calendar.  The meeting appears to get created successfully (see the first image attached) but it never appears in Outlook.

She's also having problems installing the add-in.  Whenever I attempt to install the add-in I get the error message that' shown in the second picture.

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix either of these two problems?  Are they connected?

Thanks,

Kyle

GoToMessage1.pngGoToMessage2.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Issues with GoTo Meeting and Outlook 2016

Hi @kylsco welcome to the GoTo Community. Can the organizer schedule the meeting in the Classic GTM app (the daisy icon in the system tray), as long as Outlook is enabled in Preferences > Integrations, it will open a calendar invite in Outlook and they can add the email addresses etc. 

Regarding issues with installing the add-In, you may want to consider trying the new GoTo app instead, since many of the integrations will be retired. You may want to check out Glenn's post here on this topic. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Issues with GoTo Meeting and Outlook 2016

Hi @kylsco welcome to the GoTo Community. Can the organizer schedule the meeting in the Classic GTM app (the daisy icon in the system tray), as long as Outlook is enabled in Preferences > Integrations, it will open a calendar invite in Outlook and they can add the email addresses etc. 

Regarding issues with installing the add-In, you may want to consider trying the new GoTo app instead, since many of the integrations will be retired. You may want to check out Glenn's post here on this topic. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training