cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heidimark
New Contributor

Mac touch bar missing buttons

In the support channels I see that an update last year made it possible to utilize the touch bar for actions like muting yourself, toggling your camera, etc. However, when I am using GoToMeeting, the only custom button I see is the "leave meeting" button (even though I'm hosting the meeting). Does anyone know how to go about adding those additional buttons?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Mac touch bar missing buttons

Welcome @torakun thanks for checking out the Community. Mac Touchbar options are no longer supported for GoTo Meeting. Sorry for any confusion, this is an older thread. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hello Heidi,

In some cases where the GoToMeeting has been restricted by the event Organizer, Mac Touchbar functionality will be limited.  Normally you should have the ability to manage shared screens, audio muting, and webcam activation:  https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToMeeting-News/GoToMeeting-Desktop-App-v8-40-1-b12023-Release-Not...

Apple reference guide:  https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207055

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

heidimark
New Contributor

Thank you for the response! Is there something I need to do as the organizer in order to allow these buttons? I am the organizer for the most of the meetings I'm on and I never see the extra buttons.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

If you're the Organizer, then you should have those controls built into the touch bar already.  In this case you may have to troubleshoot the Apple device specifically to see how to tie in audio/video controls etc to the keyboard control system.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

torakun

Hi Ash,

i have the same issue as Heidi, where i only have the "exit" Button on the Touchbar on my MacBook Pro. can you help me get the additional ones (mute, camera, chat etc)

thanks

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Welcome @torakun thanks for checking out the Community. Mac Touchbar options are no longer supported for GoTo Meeting. Sorry for any confusion, this is an older thread. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Free new user and admin training