cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KT_soh
New Contributor

Meeting Link not in Google Calendar

Hello,

When I am sent a meeting invitation and I accept the invite from Gmail, it populates the meeting time, attendees, and the description in my Google Calendar but always leaves out the ways to join the meeting (such as the link, phone numbers, etc). The invite is also sent to another user who accepts the invite from Mozilla Thunderbird and when it populates into his Google Calendar, it includes everything (plus *\t  at the beginning of each paragraph). How do I correct this?

Thank you,

KT

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Meeting Link not in Google Calendar

@KT_soh  I suspect the formatting may be different than if the Organizer is using the new GoTo plugin for Outlook.  Can you give us a screen shot of what the email looks like when you receive it? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@KT_soh  I suspect the formatting may be different than if the Organizer is using the new GoTo plugin for Outlook.  Can you give us a screen shot of what the email looks like when you receive it? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
KT_soh
New Contributor

@AshC,

Thank you for your reply. The issue seems to have self-rectified now, of course. Thank you for helping. If this happens again, I will be sure to include a screenshot of the invitation.

Thanks again,

KT