cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlennD
GoTo Manager

New to GoToMeeting? Start here.

Hi,

Here is a list of useful resources and some answers to common questions that new GoToMeeting customers may have. Starting with a great video by our own Erick Maki.

HowTo: Optimize Your GoToMeeting Experience from Day 1

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
7 REPLIES 7
Tho-Mas
Active Contributor

Re: New to GoToMeeting? Start here.

thx for sharing; indeed I am facing huge requests and would appreciate a quick guide for new onboarded users
-> how to use G2M on PC's
-> how to use on iPads
-> best practises using it as well as differences in features available
does such exist somewhere?
Do all helping materials on your site reflect most recent versions (like new UI and features)?
I must avoid spreading something out that is outdated, but have no time to verify

dvaniah

How do I play back the  recorded audio of my meeting, and can I show a document off my computer on my meeting screen?

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @dvaniah 

Yes, you can share your entire screen or just an application. A meeting can be recorded to your computer or to the 'Cloud' and shared. Please take a look at our user guide: https://support.goto.com/meeting/new-gotomeeting-guide

Dave26
Visitor

PDFs for end users

Hi! I'm creating a help site for our IT department and am wanting to add a couple of documents about how to setup a GoToMeeting and how to join. I couldnt find a PDF resource for this, only a page on this site. I didn't want to use a screen shot of it. Are these available anywhere?

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: PDFs for end users

Hi @Dave26,

We do not have any PDF guides but we do have a lot of other resources for getting new users started with GoToMeeting including short informative videos:

ConsejoCEA

Hi

How can we control the access to the meeting?, what happen if some attenders share the link and the password? is there any way to contol one access per link for just one device? because we want to have an important webbinar but just for our exclusive clients .

thanks

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@ConsejoCEA  You may also choose to dismiss unidentified attendees, and Lock the meeting room when ready to close the door.  There is no way to stop someone from sharing a meeting password with others. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!