cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Georg_ASI

Schedule a meeting on behalf of someone else?

Hello!

I am an executive Assistant, and I need to schedule gotomeetings for the director and the deputy director on their behalf through Outlook and I also schedule meetings in my name  for my team. Is there a solution for this?

Thank you,

Georg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Schedule a meeting on behalf of someone else?

Hi Georg,

If you have your own Organizer credentials, you are allowed to schedule meetings for other organizers on your GoTo account by making them 'co-organizer' when scheduling through the desktop software or website online.  If you don't have this functionality, then you would need to log in with the appropriate set of credentials used for each organizer account to schedule the individual events separately. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Schedule a meeting on behalf of someone else?

Hi Georg,

If you have your own Organizer credentials, you are allowed to schedule meetings for other organizers on your GoTo account by making them 'co-organizer' when scheduling through the desktop software or website online.  If you don't have this functionality, then you would need to log in with the appropriate set of credentials used for each organizer account to schedule the individual events separately. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!