cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nwolp
New Contributor

Screen sharing: cut off at task bar loction

Hello,

When sharing my screen in a gotomeeting session (with one screen only), the location where the task bar is located is not shared, i.e. it cuts off part of the screen (as a presenter I see the green frame ending where the task bar starts and as an attendee I just don't see the bottom of the screen).

I tried various things such as hiding the task bar or sharing the monitor vs. App, but nothing helps.

I would appreciate any other suggestions how this could be fixed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nwolp
New Contributor

Re: Screen sharing: cut off at task bar loction

Hello,

Thanks for your response. Actually the problem seems solved now - I tried again making the task bar disappar automatically and after a while the whole screen became visible in screen share (not sure why it did not work the first time).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@nwolp  There should be 3 screen sharing options available to you on Windows, including 'Application', 'Clean Screen', or specific displays attached to your device.   If Attendees cannot see your task bar on Windows then there may be a setting on your computer that varies from the default.  Can you check the taskbar view options and take a screen shot there?  (right-click the bar, then select Taskbar settings

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
nwolp
New Contributor

Hello,

Thanks for your response. Actually the problem seems solved now - I tried again making the task bar disappar automatically and after a while the whole screen became visible in screen share (not sure why it did not work the first time).