cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Stream Computer Audio during a meeting.

For GoToMeeting when I try to play a video on my computer, I can hear it through my headset but others cannot. I have Windows 7 on a PC. When I set Stereo Mix to default device like the "Broadcast Computer Audio" article said, participants could not hear my microphone, but they also could not hear the computer audio. I also need to solve this problem for Macs as well
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Stream Computer Audio during a meeting.

Hi Kelly,

Using Stereo Mix is the best way to let your Attendees hear the audio from your computer, but your microphone will not be able to be heard at the same time. The easiest solution is for you to call into the conference call by telephone, and let your computer broadcast the audio of your video.

The only other option requires additional audio cables to connect your speakers back into the mic input as well as your headset, as detailed here:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/can-i-broadcast-my-computer-audio-to-meeting-partici...

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
69 REPLIES 69
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Kelly,

Using Stereo Mix is the best way to let your Attendees hear the audio from your computer, but your microphone will not be able to be heard at the same time. The easiest solution is for you to call into the conference call by telephone, and let your computer broadcast the audio of your video.

The only other option requires additional audio cables to connect your speakers back into the mic input as well as your headset, as detailed here:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomeeting/help/can-i-broadcast-my-computer-audio-to-meeting-partici...

New Contributor

Using Stereo Mix did not work. It did not allow Attendees to hear the audio. Is there something I might have checked that shouldn't be?
New Contributor

Hello, I'd like to transmit the audio from my video that is reproducing in my computer. However, the only audio that it is transmitted is of microfone and I do not obtain to modify the configurations nor of driver of windows how much of the Webinar. My device of microfone and speakers is Cirrus Logic. Integrated in my notebook DELL Vostro 3460.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
transmit audio from video.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

The Stereo Mix feature is entirely dependent upon your computers sound card and drivers, not everyone will have it. This article explains how to use Stereo Mix if your computer supports it:
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/39532/...

If you do not have this option, you will need to use audio cables to connect the audio output of your computer to either the audio input or your telephone.

http://glenndcitrix.wordpress.com/201...

New Contributor

People can't hear audio of any videos I show during a meeting either via the web or on a video player application.

How do I enable others to hear computer audio?.
New Contributor

Hello,
Is an audio prerecorded power point can be play during the meeting?
And switch to the mic sometimes?
thank you!

Audio prerecorded power point during the meeting?.
New Contributor

On this topic. I use a USB VoIP headset therefore the spliter option would not be a possibility and my sound card does not have the sound mix option, so what would my options be for playing the video sound?
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Kelly, you would need to buy a patch cable and connect the Audio Out of your computer to the Mic/Line In. You would then call into the conference call separately from a telephone.

New Contributor

The audio out / mic in with a cable does not work for me either. The webinar only has audio from the call...not from the computer.