cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Stream Computer Audio during a meeting.

Hi Jason, can you provide some more detail about which method you used? Please keep in mind not all sound cards support Stereo Mix, in which case you would need to use a patch cable. http://glenndcitrix.wordpress.com/201...
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

When I am starting a meeting I often like to play some music while people are joining... I am on VOIP using head phones .. music will play in my headset but cannot be heard by others.. how can I have music playing on my computer come across to all participants

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Playing background music on GoToMeeting.
New Contributor

can't hear audio on my video during my webinar.

I did a webinar and and played a video on my screen. however the attendees couldn't hear the audio on the video. I connected some external speakers to my laptop and put the speakers near the microphone on my laptop. Is there a way to correct this issue?
K. Kirkman
Highlighted
New Contributor

How do I broadcast sound from an mp4 file on a Windows 7 machine to a GTM?.
New Contributor

There is a way to do this on a Mac:

1. Install a utility called "SoundFlower" (http://cycling74.com/products/soundfl...)
2. From the Apple menu, select System Preferences
3. From the System Preferences window click on the Sound icon
4. Click on the Output tab/button and select "Soundflower (2 ch)"
5. Start a GoToMeeting meeting
6. In the GTM interface, click on the microphone icon and, from the menu that appears, select "Soundflower (2 ch)"

Now, Any audio that would ordinarily be outputted from your Mac's sound system (like from the QuickTime player, iTunes, etc.) will be channeled directly through GoToMeeting.

It should be noted that this is a technique that you'll want to use sparingly during a presentation as switching back and back and forth between audio sources is a little involved: When you wish to speak, you'll have to click on the Microphone icon in the GTM interface again and select "Internal Microphone." If you wan't to hear what attendees are saying, you'll have to change your audio output through the Mac's system preferences back to "Internal Speakers."
--
Dale
New Contributor

Is there any solution for Mac users on Snow Leopard (10.6)?
I tried SoundFlower but can not get it work.
New Contributor

I am trying this in GoToWebinar and it does not work. Is it different for GTW than GTM?
New Contributor

Yeaaaah, it works now!
Is there any audio file format that is best? I tried .wav and the quality is not great while a simple voice over in mp3 sounds awesome.
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Philippe, the built in VoIP is the same in GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar, configuring this to work though depends more on your computer and it's configuration. Are you using a Mac and trying to follow Dale's guide, or do you have a PC?
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Hi Glenn

I use a MacBook Pro