cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Suggestion for attendee list

In the GoToMeeting platform, you have the ability to turn off the attendee list so the attendees can't see the actual list but at the same time the attendees still can see who is in the room because they're listed at the top of the screen.  My suggestion would be to have the option to turn GoToMeeting suggestion.pngoff that view as well so the attendees can't see who is in the room.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Suggestion for attendee list

@Wannabee  In the newest GoToMeeting versions you should not be able to see Attendee Initials any more.  Can you please confirm what version you have installed there? 

Highlighted
New Contributor

That would be great. I hope that's true. I have version 10.8.0 Build 16786. If that's not the latest build, how do I get it?

Thank you

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

You should be upgraded to V10.9 soon.  Once complete, those attendees should be represented by numbers instead. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

My suggestion is that nothing shows there if I choose.

When is 10.9 coming out? I've got mine set up so that it gets the latest release automatically.

Thanks

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

You should receive the upgrade in the coming days.  I'm sorry I don't have the exact rollout schedule.

Highlighted
New Contributor

So I am now using 10.9 which displays the initials instead of the names which is a step in the right direction. What about being able to hide the attendees like I can with the attendee list?