cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cannot login to Admin Center

Hi,

It appears that your Community email is currently the Administrator for the account.  Please double check through an alternate web browser to confirm that you have access.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Cannot access admin center

I too cannot the admin center. I don't seem to have restrictions doing most anything else. Please help.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @KyleThill , 

I've made an adustment to your GoTo login.  Please check again for access to the Admin Center.

New Contributor

Thank you very much. I was able to access it and add the user to our account!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Unable to access admin center

I am the sole user and administrator for my GoToWebinar account. 

I am trying to enable Stripe payments for webinars, but am unable to access the admin center (https://admin.logmeininc.com/).

I get the following error:

"You do not have access to the Administration Center. You will be redirected to your account page momentarily."

Screenshot below...

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 9.16.40 AM.png

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Unable to access admin center

Please disregard the above message. I was able to connect by phone to a customer service rep and they resolved the issue. Thanks!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi @AshC 

I am also unable to access the admin center. I private messaged you the email address that is associated with the account.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Access Admin Center

Hello Macman, 

It appears that your email address used for this Community is already an Administrator on your account.  Try clicking your own user icon when logged in online, in the upper right corner. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello, I am also having this issue and cannot get through on the support line to resolve it. I've checked other potential email addresses associated with the account and none of those are admin accounts either. Would really like to get the other user account up and running ASAP so that we can schedule more than 1 meeting at a time.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@bmans12  I've adjusted your login email.  Please check the availability now.