cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
Highlighted
New Contributor

Unable to start or join a gotomeeting

Anyone else having issues with their GoTo Meetings not working?  Trying to run a meeting and client can't login to meeting.  Keeps getting "check internet connection." 

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: GoTo Meeting not working

Hi,

I apologize for any frustration, due to the current Covid-19 situation we are experiencing a huge increase in customers hosting meetings. While our systems are able to cope with the increased demand, there have been some service issues caused by large numbers of customers all trying to start or join meetings at the same time, typically at the start of the hour.  

Here are some things you can do:

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
Highlighted
New Contributor

happening the same to me

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

I apologize for any frustration, due to the current Covid-19 situation we are experiencing a huge increase in customers hosting meetings. While our systems are able to cope with the increased demand, there have been some service issues caused by large numbers of customers all trying to start or join meetings at the same time, typically at the start of the hour.  

Here are some things you can do:

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

We are repeatedly getting busy signals when trying to join by telephone.  Is this for the same reason?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Unable to start or join a gotomeeting

@JennieMARC  You should not be hearing busy signals when dialing a GoTo integrated audio conference line.  If this should continue, please let us know what phone lines are being dialed, and if you hear the same thing through different telecom providers.

^AC

Highlighted
New Contributor

My team is using Go To Meeting, after having just signed up for the service last week. We are repeatedly getting busy signals with the toll numbers provided. What should we do?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@cmartinHDC  Sorry about that.  Can you specify what numbers you are dialing and if you have also tested through an alternate telecom provider? 

Highlighted
New Contributor

I don't know which numbers we were using -- we have nine users on the account I administer, and users had meetings scheduled throughout the day. But I know participants got busy signals on numbers associated with at least 2-3 meetings today.

I"m not sure what you mean by testing through an alternate telecom provider. Participants are calling using whatever phone service they currently have.

New Contributor

Our team is in the exact same situation. We purchased a subscription a week ago and to date, no one has been able to dial-in because they get busy tones or a message saying "your call cannot be completed at this time". At most, only one person is ever able to dial-in. We have been strictly using the dial-ins and not joining via the app or computer and have experienced issues.

Highlighted
New Contributor

we're having the same issue using the 888-585-9008 number and multiple telcos (everyone is using their own cell phones for this) and super inconsistent if/when it works