cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DianeEmerson

Unable to transcribe

I just purchased my Pro package, and held a meeting. The meeting was recorded to the Cloud, but there was no transcript. When I looked at the settings, a pop-up window said "Your admin has disabled transcripts".  I am the only admin on the account.  Transcripts are very important to me.  What should I do now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Unable to transcribe

I'm afraid you will need to upgrade your account to include the Cloud Recording functionality, as it is only offered on Business and Enterprise plans currently:  https://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/pricing 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@DianeEmerson   Let me know if your Cloud Recordings are not utilizing the Transcripts functcion and we can troubleshoot the Admin Center access. 

donwoolley
New Contributor

I have the same problem. It is super frustrating. I've wasted the last 45 minutes. Please help.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@donwoolley  Are Transcripts not activating at all for your Cloud Recordings?  Are you a member of a GoToMeeting Business plan? 

donwoolley
New Contributor

We have GoToMeeting Pro.

I only have one recorded meeting.

In the Admin Center, I found the transcription disabled. I enabled it.

There still isn't a transcription and, under Settings, it won't let me choose Transcribe Recorded meetings. When I hover on that faded text, it says "Your admin has disabled this setting." 

Again, I'm the admin and that setting is enabled.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm afraid you will need to upgrade your account to include the Cloud Recording functionality, as it is only offered on Business and Enterprise plans currently:  https://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/pricing 

donwoolley
New Contributor

If it is not an option with GTM pro, then it should say that. That's not hard. Instead it allows me as the admin to enable transcription but then in the user area says the admin has disabled it. I have wasted a lot of time trying to figure out how to make it work. How freaking hard would it be for you to have the system indicate, in both places, that the transcription feature is just not available with GTM Pro?!!  How about getting this fixed?! 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I apologize for any confusion this may have caused, and will work to update the messaging online. 

donwoolley
New Contributor

I was looking at upgrading to Business so I could get the transcribing feature. With Pro, I am currently paying more.

Please explain how this demonstrates your commitment to your current customers? 

Can I cancel my subscription and get a refund.? 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@donwoolley

Although we do not discuss pricing or billing concerns through the Community I can DM you some options to swap your older plan with a newer one.