cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frankwwweber
New Contributor

Using Elgato Camlink 4K as Webcam

Hello,

I'm desperately trying to use my Nikon Z6 as a webcam in Gotomeeting. The Nikon is connected to the computer via Elgato's CAM LINK 4K and that also works great in MS Teams, for example. Only GotoMeeting strictly refuses to use the Nikon as a webcam. Does anyone have any tips on how to get the Nikon Z6 up and running in Gotomeeting? Thanks very much.

Kind regards, Frank Weber

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Using Elgato Camlink 4K as Webcam

Hi Frank,

GoTo is looking specifically for a plug-and-play webcam or built-in camera to integrate with.  However, some users have reported workaround to integrating 4k devices such as yours, using a third-party application.  See if the directions on this support article work in your environment: 

https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/how-do-i-use-blackmagic-atem-mini-or-other-live-streaming-swit... 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Frank,

GoTo is looking specifically for a plug-and-play webcam or built-in camera to integrate with.  However, some users have reported workaround to integrating 4k devices such as yours, using a third-party application.  See if the directions on this support article work in your environment: 

https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/how-do-i-use-blackmagic-atem-mini-or-other-live-streaming-swit... 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
frankwwweber
New Contributor

Hi,

have many thanks. That helps and now it works for me.

Best regards Frank

frankwwweber
New Contributor

Hi,
have many thanks. That helps and now it works for me.

Best regards Frank