cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Renored
New Contributor

Why is Teams Meeting showing up on GTM invites?

I have noticed for the old AND the new versions of Go To, when sending an invite, at the bottom it says TEAMS Meeting. I have to delete this on EVERY invite or else people will be confused as to whether it is a GTM invite or a Teams invite. This pops up when you enter attendee's e-mail addresses. Also, when the person receives the e-mail, if they open it up on their mobile phones, a large Teams logo pops up. How do we get out omnipresent Microsoft to stop confusing our GTM users? 

2 REPLIES 2
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Why is Teams Meeting showing up on GTM invites?

Hi @Renored

Can you please explain how you are scheduling your meetings? I have access to MS Teams and I have enabled the GoToMeeting integration, but I am not seeing Teams Meeting on any of the meeting invitations I have created so far.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
Renored
New Contributor

Re: Why is Teams Meeting showing up on GTM invites?

Glenn:

It is showing up at the bottom of the invite as soon as I create a new meeting. Here is what it says:

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer or mobile app

Click here to join the meeting

Learn More | Meeting options

.I use both the Outlook Schedule Meeting and the add-on Go To for Outlook and it does it with both. I had Go To Tech Support on a Team Viewer call and showed them how it was happening. They were amazed it was doing that. So now I have to remember to delete that or else invitees will think it is a Team meeting.