cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

"This recording link is no longer available or the recording has been deleted."

We share recordings with clients. Recently clients have reported thad the video link is no longer available since they receive this message when clicking the sent link. It's odd since the video is still available to download. Has anyone experienced this? 

Thanks.

Kevin 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Manager

Re: "This recording link is no longer available or the recording has been deleted."

Hi Kevin, 

I've been in contact with our developers about your recording links not working, the update that had been rolled back causing this issue was redeployed again this morning, so all affected recordings should work again now. We have checked back with other customers that experienced this and their share links are working again.

Possibly, the share button on your recordings reset? After you click the Share option there is a slider which needs to be dragged to the right, it may have switched to Off after the update.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
6 REPLIES
LogMeIn Manager

Re: "This recording link is no longer available or the recording has been deleted."

Hi @KDadey,

Could you please click on my profie and private message me the recording links in question?

Active Contributor

Hi Glenn.

I revisited the two meetings using Meeting History and clicked, "Share". The links generated:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/public/recording-player.html?id=3904151b247fce363fbd33e96e0e8befe2efa...

https://global.gotomeeting.com/play/recording/ea260d30d385e4667b494772db9260936d31b454fc87e6dfb02498...

both result in the same message:

"This recording link is no longer available or the recording has been deleted"

Also, please respond to:

kevin.dadey@avatardps.com

Since the info@avatardps is a general one and several people also receive all those emails and don't need to be bothered by this exchange.

Let me know what you think.
Much thanks,
Active Contributor

Hi Glenn. 

I checked the two links again and they are still showing as deleted when used. 

Any news on this. More importantly, we want to know if we will have similar issues in the future.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks again,

Kevin 

LogMeIn Manager

Hi Kevin, 

I've been in contact with our developers about your recording links not working, the update that had been rolled back causing this issue was redeployed again this morning, so all affected recordings should work again now. We have checked back with other customers that experienced this and their share links are working again.

Possibly, the share button on your recordings reset? After you click the Share option there is a slider which needs to be dragged to the right, it may have switched to Off after the update.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Hi,

I never noticed that Sharing button before. I guess I was in a bit of a hurry.

Thanks. That solved it.

Thanks again,

Kevin

LogMeIn Manager

Thanks for confirming. I apologize for the frustration this issue caused, it was specifically related to the update begin rolled back temporarily, so it should not happen again.