GoToMeeting Call Me (Additional Int'l Countries) Release Notes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GoToMeeting Call Me (Additional Int'l Countries) Release Notes

ginnyc
GoTo Contributor

Eight additional countries have been added to Call Me! For those who need a reminder, Call Me allows you to connect to audio via Phone Mode faster than ever by having GoToMeeting dial out to you!

Highlights:

• "Call Me" now available for 8 additional international countries
  • Adjust available countries in Settings page

Impact:

Call Me with international support is available to organizers and their attendees who join meetings using the following options:

• GoToMeeting desktop app v8.13.0+ (Windows and Mac)
  • GoToMeeting Web App (Chrome only)
  • GoToConference (if on organizer's account)

What's New?

"Call Me" Now Available for 8 Additional International Countries

• Call Me is now available for phone numbers in 14 total international countries – and that number will keep on growing! Previously, Call Me could only be used with phone numbers for the U.S., Canada, Costa Rica, France, Germany, India, Singapore and United Kingdom. This meant that while other international organizers did have access to the feature and could enable it for their meetings, only meeting participants with those phone numbers were able to use it. Learn more about Call Me (originally introduced in November 2016)!
  • As of this release, Call Me is supported for phone numbers based in the following countries. No matter where a user is traveling, they can simply enter their phone number in a Call Me-supported meeting and GoToMeeting will call them. Note that new additional countries are in bold.
    • United States
    • Canada
    • China
    • Costa Rica
    • France
    • Germany
    • Hong Kong
    • India
    • Ireland
    • Japan
    • Malaysia
    • Mexico
    • Netherlands
    • New Zealand
    • Singapore
    • United Kingdomg2mcallme_additionalcountries.png

Adjust Available Countries in Settings Page

• Organizers can easily add or remove which countries can use Call Me from the Settings page. After logging in at https://global.gotomeeting.com, users can go to Settings > Audio > Edit under Call Me to adjust the countries they want available for their meetings.g2mcallme_settings.png

Version history
Last update:
‎12-20-2017 02:43 PM
Updated by: