cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
J.1
Contributor

Can't log into Gotomypc as admin, error ID -17,890,347

Tried in Chrome. Tried in Chrome with HTTPS Anywhere add-in disabled. Tried in Edge.  Same error message each time:

Error ID: -17,890,347.

What is going on and why can't I get in.

Edited to add: contacted another admin within my organization and asked him to try from his home PC. He confirms that he can log into Gotomypc as a user, but when he tries to log in as admin, he gets the same error ID: -17,890,347.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Can't log into Gotomypc as admin, error ID -17,890,347

@J.1   This issue should be fully resolved now, after we performed some systems maintenance on 2-factor authentication methods.  Please let us know if it recurs. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
J.1
Contributor

Worth noting: I have a case number now and am currently on hold about this case. 

Apparently both my email address and my colleague's email address are currently 'suspended'. But only when we try to log in as gotomypc admin. We don't know how this happened or why, but the admin login is suspended- EVEN THOUGH I GET A 2FA PUSH with that login- and the user login is not.

I am on hold while the person who answered the phone tries to get someone to pick up on the problem. So far I have been on hold for sixteen minutes.  I do not mind waiting but I would like to get at least some idea of an answer, and I would like to be certain that nobody is going to suspend my email address's other functions for the same bizarre reason.

J.1
Contributor

Spoke w/Diego in Customer Support about the issue. Apparently the problem goes away when I start by logging in with my standard user password, then choose manager account, and then enter my manager password. I don't know why that changed- I'd been logging in straightaway using my manager password for several years- but since I'm able to connect to my admin account now without an error I'm not going to complain. Diego really helped and I'm good with being able to proceed from here.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@J.1   This issue should be fully resolved now, after we performed some systems maintenance on 2-factor authentication methods.  Please let us know if it recurs. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
HowardBallin

I don't get an error code but have similar issue.  Was able to gain access to Admin (Manage Users) earlier today with my password then just a bit ago it only is allowing me to access my User account.  Can't find any info on which is supposed to be which.  I created PW for what I thought was Admin account but was my User PW.  Not very intuitive.