cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Suel

Re: Connection Issues

Yes...I could not connect to my host computer yesterday.  I am at my host computer today and do not see any reason why it should not connect.

awphillips
Active Contributor

We've had about 10 that I know of this morning. Usually just restarting the service works, but in a couple cases we've had to restart the computer AND restart the service a few minutes later. 

AdminLife
Active Contributor

@KateGThis is a bit of a rant, but just spent 5 hours frantically trying to get my users connected to their PCs and need to vent. I have a 120 PC Corporate plan, and being told to restart services or re-install applications on hundreds of PCs is infuriating. I think we deserve an explanation as to why these service issues are occurring. Do you have a QA team? How are you testing? What are the root issues that cause these service disruptions? There's just no way I can recommend any LogMeIn or GoTo products to my colleagues, at least while not knowing what the issue is, what is being done to fix it, and then going a significant amount of time without service disruptions such as these.

MD_Chi
New Contributor

I agree wholeheartedly on the sentiment expressed here.
It’s almost as if GoTo doesn’t want to be a critical part of the infrastructure and can’t manage any stability whatsoever.
On the G2 article regarding gotomypc alternatives, all are credited as being “easier to get support”
SteveHurley
Visitor

I have 20 PC most are having the same issue.

Restarted/reloading software/ doesn't solve the issues.

When you are on a business trip this stinks. 

AdminLife
Active Contributor

Day 3 of this nonsense and users are still reaching out to me with connection issues, often the same users. This constant restarting of services, restarting computers, and reinstalling software is unacceptable. GoToMyPC is not reliable enough for business use. Time to start looking elsewhere.

MD_Chi
New Contributor

Same... and still nothing from GoTo.

Really bad experience with no explanations ever.

When we find a suitable alternative, we will be moving off this platform.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

As part of our ongoing efforts to improve the GoToMyPC experience, we migrated our on-prem infrastructure to a high-performing cloud-based environment in January. Over the subsequent months, we have continued to fine-tune system performance in the cloud environment.  

Since Monday, we’ve seen an increase in reports of connectivity issues. This impacts a small subset of our customer base. Our engineers adjusted the configuration of the system to address these issues, and we are closely monitoring the system performance to address any subsequent potential issues. Please refer to the status page for the latest. 

At GoTo, we take our commitment to providing reliable and secure remote access seriously, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve these issues. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
AdminLife
Active Contributor

Another 15 calls about connection issues so far this morning. You need to give us a better solution than just restart the service, restart the computer, or reinstall the software.