cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MH-Kim
Active Contributor

GoToMyPC speed connection delay.

As of February 17th, there was no problem using GoToMyPC before.

However, after February 17, many users are reporting the performance or connection issue of GoToMyPC.

For example, the display of host PC is delayed, the connection is cut off, or the existing resolution is changed so that only a part of the screen of the Host PC is shown, which interfere company employee’s works.

When reconnecting, the original resolution (default) of the host PC is sometimes returned.

According to our research as of now, more than half of all GoToMyPC users in our office are experiencing this problem.

I suspected that it might be a network problem, so I checked the traffic usage through a monitoring tool provided by my ISP, but any issue has not been found.

The temporary workaround to this issue are rebooting the host PC or reconnecting after shutting down GoToMyPC.

However on February 19th, there were two other feedbacks that some employees could not even connect to the GoToMyPC site.

Currently, in our office, the number of people working from home is increasing due to the increase in the number of corona infected, and it is very important to use GoToMyPC in the changed work type.

We ask for active support from you so that we can solve the problem ASAP.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MH-Kim
Active Contributor

Re: GoToMyPC speed connection delay.

It's been a long time since I wrote this. I couldn't send additional data because of something else, but the symptoms seem to have gradually disappeared after posting. However, it is identifying the symptoms that occurred when many users accessed at the same time.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AbhishekYadav
GoTo Moderator

Hi Kim,

Please help me with the following details to investigate the issue :

1. Your GoToMyPC registered email address (username). 
  2. Host and viewer logs of any of the machine experiencing issues.
  3. Screenshots, or video recording of the experience on website issue, where couple of your users are not able to access website. Also, the browser name and version, from which the website is not accessible.

You can DM me all those details.

Regards,

Abhi

MH-Kim
Active Contributor

We will investigate the issue and provide it. wait for me.

DelbertCabello
New Contributor

Same Problem. Just curious if anyone else is experiencing connectivity issues with them. Been working fine past couple days, about 30 minutes ago connections terminated and not reconnecting. Trying to narrow down if them or localized event.. folks are using different carriers so don't see a common side to that.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@DelbertCabello  Can you help provide some of the details Abhishek requested to help troubleshoot your connection problem further? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
MH-Kim
Active Contributor

It's been a long time since I wrote this. I couldn't send additional data because of something else, but the symptoms seem to have gradually disappeared after posting. However, it is identifying the symptoms that occurred when many users accessed at the same time.