cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
J.1
Contributor

Re: Can't log in to Go to My PC

I can't even get to the login page. 'Service currently unavailable, we are working now to resolve the issue, we apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing and we appreciate your patience', and then it bounces me back to the landing page.

researmg
New Contributor

Re: How to fix GoToMyPC host offline or connection issues

This isn't resolved.   Phone was blowing up this morning and came into work today with 34 users unable to connect.  We are on the most current GoTo client version.   Many machines did get the latest 2/14/23 Windows updates installed.  I can't say every machine that had this issue had the Windows updates installed. 

In the end, it seemed the only fix was to wait for the client to finally give up trying to connect to your servers.   Then a reboot would work maybe 75% of the time.  If it didn't, had to wait the 10 minutes again and then had to stop and start the GoTo service.    Again, we are all running the latest version of your software client and the only changes that happened over night was the monthly install of Windows updates.  All systems had the latest .Net update (KB5022729) and about 80%  had the latest update for Win10 22H2 (KB5022729) applied.  The deadline set on the my Windows Update Server is tonight for that one.

I am a one man I.T. department and I can't keep dealing with the constant drama of this software. 

MD_Chi
New Contributor

Why does this happen seemingly on a weekly basis?  Rebooting 45 machines and/or having to reinstall the client is not an acceptable common behavior.  Every time you all run maintenance we have to put out fires.

Dsmith44
New Contributor

Exactly. Every week it seems like I have to reboot or uninstall and reinstall. 

I got to the point where I am migrating everyone off and moving them to RemotePC..... its a bit slower but it connects every single time. 

GlennD
GoTo Manager

As part of our ongoing efforts to improve the GoToMyPC experience, we migrated our on-prem infrastructure to a high-performing cloud-based environment in January. Over the subsequent months, we have continued to fine-tune system performance in the cloud environment.  

Since Monday, we’ve seen an increase in reports of connectivity issues. This impacts a small subset of our customer base. Our engineers adjusted the configuration of the system to address these issues, and we are closely monitoring the system performance to address any subsequent potential issues. Please refer to the status page for the latest. 

At GoTo, we take our commitment to providing reliable and secure remote access seriously, and we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve these issues. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
burdsjm

I'm still having issues as well from last Tuesday. It worked great daily for over a year for me.