cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aintab
New Contributor

Mouse slipping randomly on my secondary screen.

Hello there,

I have a corporate account of "GotoMyPc" and using dual screen daily. 

I've bought a new laptop with the screen resolution of 1920x1080 and my other supports resolutions max 1680x1050. 

When i move my cursor from laptop screen to the external screen, my mouse pointer slipping like crazy and I couldn't even work.  I've tried to lower resolution of my main screen but didn't work.

Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
aintab
New Contributor

Re: Mouse slipping randomly on my secondary screen.

I did all of that but the solution was matching "Scale&Layout" to 100%. for both screens.

When you mentiod about zoom levels, I thought that i can also match that setting and it worked.

For future references, I am using Win 10 and "Scale&Layout" settings could be found under "Display/Scale&Layout".

Thanks much.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @aintab

Are you able to match the screens relative resolution between host and client side? 

If not, have you tried changing the zoom on the GoToMyPC client application? 

Ref: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomypc/help/how-do-i-resize-my-host-computers-image-1196566261 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
aintab
New Contributor

I did all of that but the solution was matching "Scale&Layout" to 100%. for both screens.

When you mentiod about zoom levels, I thought that i can also match that setting and it worked.

For future references, I am using Win 10 and "Scale&Layout" settings could be found under "Display/Scale&Layout".

Thanks much.