Attach a test and registration to an uploaded recording on G2Training?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 Kudos

We are looking into providing "on demand" type training sessions and would like to find out if we can use our Citrix account for that as well as the live training we already provide. If we want to do that, we do need to have a way to verify they actually watched the training. Will we be able to attach a test or some activity to a recording to help us verify completion or attendance?

4 Comments
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager
Hi Christina,

This is functionality that we are currently evaluating but there is no ETA on when it will be available.
T31
Active Contributor
Christina, we couldn't agree more. In addition to the training's tests also its materials, evaluation forms, follow up emails, and manual approval process. See our post about this near the bottom of this series of posts:  https://community.gotomeeting.com/gotomeeting/topics/new-online-recording-feature-coming-to-gototrai...
Christina2
New Contributor
Is it possible to be notified on the progress?
Christina2
New Contributor
I did see your post when I was searching for information yesterday. Sounds like we have similar goals in mind 🙂
If we could edit and upload training videos that would still have features to hold students accountable, our use of Citrix would at least double. We would love to be able to utilize GoToTraining for more of our needs and I hope that we can.