cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EMurphyInfTrg
Contributor

Certificates woefully ignored by GTT

I have posted this recently, and notice same requests going back to this as far back as 2016!!!!! and no action or even reply from Gototraining  PLEASE COMMUNITY CAN YOU COMMENT IF YOU HAVE SAME VIEWS AND GOTOTRAINING ATLEAST REPLY PLEASE. 

Please, please can you let us brand our own certificates. 
I have requested this many time and no reply.
1. . Crucially it does not pull through the length of time attended which is why they need them in the first place and
2. It does not fit in with our branding - colours and own log
3. The email to the trainer has a copy of the follow up email, which we include links  to feedback. They apppear as hyper links in the email copy to trainer, but crucially, the follow up email which goes to the delegate, does not view them as hyperlinks, ie so they have to copy and past the links to complete feedback or google review, as additional step.
Support have confirmed this is the case but community postings do not do anything. I am pulling my hair out on this. What next please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Certificates woefully ignored by GTT

Hi @EMurphyInfTrg,

I know that we plan to improve Certificates but when that will happen ultimately it comes down to prioritization over other development work. Community posts and Ideas do have an influence, I report on them every month, but you are correct others do need to add their votes and support if they feel Certificates are a higher priority than enhancing Polls, Tests, Breakout rooms, etc.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @EMurphyInfTrg,

I know that we plan to improve Certificates but when that will happen ultimately it comes down to prioritization over other development work. Community posts and Ideas do have an influence, I report on them every month, but you are correct others do need to add their votes and support if they feel Certificates are a higher priority than enhancing Polls, Tests, Breakout rooms, etc.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
DebraSwank
Active Contributor

I've been asking GoTo for customizable certificates since 2015.  Still waiting.   

I work in the health sciences field as a continuing education provider, and one aspect of medical compliance is that the certificate given to attendees upon completion of their training is that the certificate must include information from the certifying body that has approved the training for the specified number of contact hours. 

The certificate must include the name of the certifying body and the approval code given by the certifying body for each specific course.  The certifying body reserves the right to conduct an audit of all training materials, including the test, evaluation, and certificates granted.  

Since customizable certificates aren't yet an option with GoTo, I email certificates to individuals who complete the training.  This is cumbersome and not at all efficient.  

EMurphyInfTrg
Contributor

Great post @DebraSwank  - and sorry you are as frustrated as I.

Why should this subject take a back seat as has been requested about many times over the years, and why should your upgrade to an incomplete new interface/model take precedence over this @GlennD 

We have little time to be posting here as much to do in our day jobs.