cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Do Not See Organizer dd Co-Organizers section in GoToTraining

I do not see the option to add additional organizers in the the Manage Training page. I checked that my colleague does have permissions in our account as "Organizer for GoToTraining Starter with GoToMeeting". Does it matter if I organized the meeting via the web app or the desktop app? Thank you!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Do Not See Organizer dd Co-Organizers section in GoToTraining

Hi Lynn,
I apologize, Adding Co-Organizers may be limited to certain GoToMeeting plans, currently Business and Enterprise only.

You may upgrade your subscription to include additional features through the My Account section of your online account.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Lynn,
I apologize, Adding Co-Organizers may be limited to certain GoToMeeting plans, currently Business and Enterprise only.

You may upgrade your subscription to include additional features through the My Account section of your online account.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

What if this person is outside of your company?  I need the instructor to have co-organizer status.

Tags (2)
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @Ed_DHGU ,

Only members of your GoTo account are currently allowed to be pre-session Co-Organizers at this time.  You would need to upgrade your account to a multi-user plan, then add the new email as the second organizer, before adding them to your scheduled training.

If you have a single trainer subscription, and someone special will be presenting during your GoToTraining broadcast, then you may upgrade their status while in session, through the Attendee pane of your control panel. 

New Contributor

Thanks for the information.  Yes we have single status access.  

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Hi @AshC . I do not see an option to edit organizers or add a co-organizer in my GTT Pro account but we have two accounts within our company. Is this feature still available in the newest build? I am using a Windows 10 Dell Laptop and Google Chrome browser.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @J Newgen ,

Yes you should be able to add the other Organizer to your GoToTraining schedules.  Are you seeing 'Sade' listed there? 

Reference guide:  https://support.goto.com/training/help/add-co-organizers-pre-session-g2t090038 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Hi @AshC , I do not have an "Organizer" section and thus no " Edit" button to add Co-organizers. Sade's name is not listed anywhere in GTT that I can see.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@J Newgen  Do you have a screen shot of what a test training schedule page looks like?  'Organizers' should be just under the Date/Time section.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

@AshC Here is the screenshot for the sample class template.

Missing "Organizer" SectionMissing "Organizer" Section