cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Additional Certificate Customization Options

Additional Certificate Customization Options

Within GTW, the customer would like to personalize the certificate and choose which fields are required, without having to be mandatory.

14 Comments
GilbertoVieira
Active Contributor

To be able to further customize the certificate, as the customer informs that he would like to change some phrases and the appearance of the certificate, but he cannot

CIFAEDU
New Contributor

I am hosting a Webinar Series, and  will using the Certificate template from the platform to distribute certificates to my attendees. However the features are limited, most of the attendees will be using the certificates to show that they are earning   CPE - continuing professional education or CPD - Continuing Professional Development.

Indicating the credits earned by attending our webinar is important to our attendees, however the only editing power I have is adding our branding. As such I would like consideration be given to allow me to include the Credits that our attendees would receive by attending webinar

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Agreed. The certificates are useless to us without the number of hours.

pettersonbelli
Active Contributor

Editing and personalization of webinar certificates.

Hello, we have customers here in Brazil who use the Webinar and issue the certificates that are standard in the solution, but need to be more personalized with the company's visual identity and more data to be sent to participants. The standard model does not meet them.
Can we improve this item in the solution?
Perhaps it integrates with other solutions via API.

fpa2021
Regular Visitor

We are a professional college and use the GoToWebinar software to provide our members with access to continuing education (CE) content. We recently signed up for the pro account (mostly based on this feature) and after our first educational event this weekend, we are VERY disappointed with this feature. 

The biggest problem for us is not being able to manage who receives a certificate. We require attendees to attendee the full session in order to earn a certificate but follow-up emails with certificates are generated for all attendees regardless of time in session? Is there a work around for this I'm not aware of?  Sending an attendee who spent 6 minutes in a 2 hour lecture is not practical. 

We would ideally also like to be able to add more information to certificates incuding length of session, presenter name, addition of electronic signature, change who certificate is from).

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

Leen

Dears, 

the certificates now are basic attendance ones, that I am getting requests by attendees to make it have a QR code and like an automatic signature to be more credible especially when offered to students. 

I appreciate your support, is this feature possible to add please ? 

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: New

@Leen thanks for your request. I've moved the post to our idea section where others can comment and vote. We do understand that there are many who want more customization of the certificate. I will inform the team. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Enhancements around certificate customization are in progress related to adding signatures, brand logo, color and dynamic preview.  I'll update the Community when we have more information.