cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Customize Go to Stage Registration form

Customize Go to Stage Registration form

Hi, since we would ultimately use g2Stage recordings as a lead capture source, we'd like to be able to implement the same custom fields for registration as is possible on GoToWebinar. Currently Go to Stage only allows Name & Email fields.

14 Comments
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @Nickbiop ,

This request is on the docket for development.  We'll update the Community with more information as it gets released.

zeggerjulie
Regular Visitor

Hoping for an update on this one. We would love to use GoToStage, but the inability to ask additional registration questions there forces us to post the original registration links individually on our website, which is not as user-friendly and causes us double work to maintain. 

Rdetrick

The Title/Description Banner at the top is only 500px wide.  Creating a long description, centers the text on the page in a small box whereas the rest of the page and banners are page width.  Can the Title Description banner be made to be page width as well or at least have that preference?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @Rdetrick

I'd say that's good feedback for the GoToWebinar web team. Thanks.

jcalla

Again, this is a feature we need as well.

GilbertoVieira
Active Contributor

GTW Stage: Being able to customize the field for the customer to register, for example: The customer would like to know which company the person is part of.

TrishStem

The ability to customize the registration page - and create an email alert to the Go To Stage owner - should be a simple enhancement for the platform since it already exists on the Go To Webinar platform.

Requiring a visitor to provide additional information in order to view a recording results in two positives:  (1) it keeps the spammers off the channel, and (2) it creates a more valuable lead record for those of us in sales.

It's been well over a year since this feature request was submitted.  Can we get a status update?

Thank you! 

Happy (almost) 2021 Everyone & Stay Healthy!

Trish

Francesco2

Dear @AshC ,

Any update on this feature? We just purchased GoToWebinar with the clear intent of generating new leads through the recordings! It's impossible to do so if we cannot personalize the gotostage registration page...

Thanks, have a good day

TrishStem

@Francesco2 - Thank you for commenting!  Your comment reminded me that this was still an open issue.  😁

@AshC - It's been 2 years since @Nickbiop started this thread.   Please provide us with an update on how the development is coming.

Thank you & Happy Friday all!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm sorry I don't have an ETA yet.  We are currently unifying much of the GoTo experience so that more features will become available cross-platform.  As this progress completes, more customizations such as recording registrations will be prioritized.