Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Export attendee join links with the registration report

0 Kudos

Export attendee join links with the registration report

We always have a considerable number of registrants saying they didn't get a confirmation (ends up in spam.) This seriously impacts our attendance numbers. I've had better luck doing a mail merge and sending out confirmations myself.  

Unfortunately when you download a registration list, it does NOT include each individual's login link. So I go one by one and copy/paste each link from the online report. This is error prone and gets tedious when you have 300++ registrants! 

Is there a way to do this more automatically? It's causing us to look at other platforms. I've asked support about this many times with no resolution. 

For reference, we use a Pardot landing page with a form that links to GTW. After someone submits the form we tell them to watch for a confirmation / check their spam folder, but people must ignore that. 

Many thanks in advance for any help!

2 Comments
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @Zelis,

At this time there isn't any way to export the full list of individual GoToWebinar Attendee join links, and I will migrate your request into the 'Community Ideas' section for a review by others.

In your case I would recommend your attendees allow the specific address "customercare@gotowebinar.com".

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator