Re: Adding a question to all scheduled GoToWebinar sessions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 Kudos

Hi @SJones01 

I'm afraid there's no way to do what you're asking currently. 

This is similar to the 'webinar template' feature request but slightly different, so I'll add this to the Community Ideas section as a separate enhancement. 

2 Comments
SJones01

Hi all.  I need to add a "new" question to the registration page for all GTW sessions we have scheduled through December of 2021.  

It would be nice if we could add questions to all future scheduled events in bulk - to my knowledge, there is not a way to do that?

Also, when I am going through and adding the new question session by session, once I have saved the question, I click the back button in my browser, and rather than going to the page of sessions I was one, it always takes me back to page one.  This makes it difficult, frustrating and time consuming.  Is there a way to return to the page of sessions you are on rather than always returning to page 1?

Thanks!!

SJones01

@AshC thank you.  What about being able to hit the back button and being able to get back to the page of webinars you were on rather than it going back to the 1st page?  I would think this would be a fairly easy fix and would save me so much time!!

Thanks,

Susan