Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Show Canceled Webinars in Analytics

0 Kudos

Show Canceled Webinars in Analytics

I went to cancel a webinar and inserted my new copy message. However, I wanted to save and preview. What occurred was the system automatically Cancelled the webinar and didn't send a message to registrants. Now, I can't return to a saved copy to make edits or the fact that an email that wasn't entirely ready to deploy actually deployed (or maybe it didn't deploy??) to the registrants. I went to the Past Events tab, and the original webinar set-up/schedule that was cancelled doesn't appear anywhere. No trace. No way to recover. Probably no deployment.

It would be a great idea to keep record of webinars that have been set-up, cancelled, and saved. Allow the user to delete or keep for tracking purposes. I really needed to repurpose and reschedule this webinar. Now, your system has removed it completely!

1 Comment
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @JenL thanks for all the details about your experience. 

When you cancel a webinar, you are prompted to choose to send an email to registrants or not, so you shouldn't have to wonder if they were notified, see the image below. 

I hear you are interested in having a history of canceled Webinars, and will share this feedback with the team. 

Screenshot 2024-06-10 155449.png