cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Branding: Can I change fonts in my emails?

I am creating my first invitation. The colors are great, and I am creating a new logo to fit the emails. But the fonts are small, and I want to make them larger. How do I do that?
30 REPLIES 30
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Branding: Can I change fonts in my emails?

Hi Karen,

I'm sorry no, you can not change the font or it's size at this time. Do you happen to use a very high resolution monitor, because the current font size is a standard 9.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Re: Branding: Can I change fonts in my emails?

Can you please put this on a "requested" list? The current font is fine for most people, but ironically, I happen to be sending an invitation to people ready to go on Social Security! Some definitely need larger fonts or a different bolder font for easier reading! Thanks! Got everything else in my branding ready to go!
New Contributor

Customize the Confirmation Email to Registrants

How do I customize the Confirmation Email to Registrants? Having customized the branding of the webinar, none of the styles are reflected in the Confirmation Email.
Also, how do I put additional links there, the "Custom Text" boxes do not allow HTML, it looks like?
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Customize the Confirmation Email to Registrants

Hi,

Once you have initially scheduled your webinar you can customize it, this Support article explains how: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Webinar/all_files/G2W020004

LogMeIn Manager

You may find this guide useful: http://www.tropical.io/blog/how-to-se...

Highlighted
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
How to edit the Confirmation Email to Registrants: Send upon registration???.

I would like to edit the details in the Body of Confirmation send to Email to Registrants upon registration, but it does not allow me to. Please help!
LogMeIn Manager

Hi, you can customize the confirmation Email and reminder Email to an extent by adding your own messaging, but you cannot directly edit the GoToWebinar details and instructions.

New Contributor

It's very disrespectable to send our customers the confirmation Email in two languages... in my opinion... (( That's why some of them refuse to attend our webinars Smiley Sad Please, could you try to make the confirmation Form fully customizing or add more Primary languages. Thank you.
New Contributor

It's clear Glenn does not understand.  The confirmation email uses the same text that is in the webinar description/invite email, which is also used on the registration page the registrant needs to complete to actually register.  I/we would like to know how to NOT have the same text used, so that the webinar description has it's own text, the registration page has it's own text and the confirmation email has it's own text.  No one wants to customize the GoTo details and instructions, we want the ability to instruct and inform in a way that is best for our participants.