cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Examples of full branding of a webinar?

Hi Robert,

Our built in branding gives you some basic controls over the look of your webinar: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/help_files/G2W020002#Customiz However there are also a number of integrations available that let you take your branding beyond what GoToWebinar does itself: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/help_files/G2W160001

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Active Contributor

Hi Robert,

You can also look at our own webinars to get a feeling for it. Here's a landing page of one we have coming up in the UK: http://learn.citrix.com/NE-L-G2W-Mkt-WBR-B-2017-02-09-A-Guide-To-Building-Effective-Marketing-Presen...

The landing page is built in Marketo. Register on it and check the box to receive the newsletter and you'll soon receive some examples of what our invite emails look like. They follow a similar design pattern. Also sent from Marketo. In our case the confirmation email are sent from GoToWebinar, but you could also automate those out of a markeitng automaton system.

Hope this helps,

Daniel
New Contributor

Branding on Confirmation Email (Mobile)

I am having a continuing problem with branding for GotoWebinar. I find the system cumbersome to use. I would like to be able to see/send a test email so I could see exactly what the confirmation and reminder emails will look like. My main problem at this moment is that my confirmation emails on MOBILE are coming across with a "BUILT TO SELL" branding at the top of the page. I have no idea where to find this to delete is as that is not my brand, nor have I ever typed that into GoToWebinar. Also, on mobile, my company logo appears in the middle of the text and cuts off the login details.
Please help!
Lynne
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Branding on Confirmation Email (Mobile)

Hi Lynne,

I've set this topic to private, would you be able to post some screenshots of what you are seeing?

New Contributor

sure thing glenn - here is a screenshot of the Logo that is not ours - no idea where it came from... thanks! Actually I would but the system keeps telling me bad gateway" and wont load the image (it's small enough....) Any other suggestions how I get that image to you? I've taken a screenshot of this page too - with the bad gateway message.
LogMeIn Manager

Sorry about that! You can email me at gotoservice@citrixonline.com 

New Contributor

Hi Glenn - I did email you yesterday about 1pm and haven't heard back - please advise on the status of this issue. It is impossible to send out invites/confirmations with incorrect branding on our emails. Thanks - Lynne
New Contributor

Hi Robert,

I agree with Daniel,

Based on my experience of working with several companies with their Marketo - GoToWebinar setup and webinar programs, I recommend,

1> Setting up Marketo - GoToWebinar Launch Point integration.
2> Use registration pages, invite emails, confirmation emails, reminder emails and Thank you / missed you emails in Marketo. This gives you full control of branding, imaging, segmentation, scoring and so on.
3> This also gives you nearly flawless behind the scene integration with GoToWebinar sessions.
4> Basically, you use these 2 cool systems each to use their best functionality, smoothly connected.

Hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out if you need help..

Rajesh Talele
Marketo Champion & Marketo Technology Consultant
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rajeshtalele/
New Contributor

Re: Customization for optimized and branded registration landing pages

Can I add a logo/branding that will populate the email communications, but leave the registration page blank (so we can embed it in our own landing page)?
New Contributor

branding

I have already recorded a webinar, and would like to update the webinar settings to include a logo. I need this to appear in all email communications as well. However, when I go to "Manage Webinar" -> "Set Up Your Webinar"  -> Edit, I'm only given options to update the Title and Description. 

When I looked at the FAQ section, I saw these options, which don't appear for me. 
Customize the branding and theme for the webinar

1. On the Manage Webinar page, click Edit next to "Branding and themes".

2. Use the options to do the following:

• Logo: Upload your own logo to increase attendee response rates. For best results, choose an image no larger than 400x200 pixels and 100KB.
  • Custom image: Upload an image to customize your theme. For best results, choose an image no larger than 200x200 pixels and 100KB.
  • Theme: Select a look and feel for the session.
  • Welcome message: Create a message that will automatically be sent to attendees once they join the session.
  • List presenters in the waiting room: If desired, add information about and/or a picture of the presenter that attendees will see as they are waiting for the session to begin. The maximum size for pictures is 100x100 pixels and 100KB.