cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Can I just play a recording instead of hosting webinar?

I hold the same webinar twice a week. Is there a way that I can just turn on a recording instead of doing the same webinar over and over? I do have a corporate account.
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Can I just play a recording instead of hosting webinar?

Simulated Live webinars enable you to record a live webinar and then replay that recording with interaction multiple times! You can set a scheduled time, or choose to leave the webinar open so that attendees register and join right away (i.e., “on demand” webinars).  Read more about it here: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/help/simulated-live-beta-webinars-g2w090140

Video Sharing allows organizers to prepare up to 5 videos that they wish to share during a webinar while they are customizing the session ahead of time (.MP4 files or YouTube links only). Then during the webinar, the organizer or the current presenter can select and play those videos directly from their Control Panel while in session. Note that only .MP4 files will be captured in online recordings, and linked YouTube videos will be cut from the final recording. Read more about it here: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotowebinar/help/share-a-video-beta-g2w090120

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
58 REPLIES 58
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

If you are just giving a presentation and not answering questions, you could record your next webinar, archive it and provide the link.

Streaming a recording over GoToWebinar is possible but not supported as results may vary.

The first step is to get the recordings audio streaming over GoToWebinars VoIP. There are two methods, both described here: http://glenndcitrix.wordpress.com/201...

The second step is to hold a test webinar with some Attendees to see how well your system does playing the recording and hosting a webinar. Your computers video card may not be able to do both, so it is important to do a trial run.

New Contributor

how do I add video capability to my webinar ?
We never used video, but want to do a test this afternoon...any ideas ?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Using video (cameras) with goto Webinar.
New Contributor

Is there a way to present live video on/through gotowebinar (since HD Faces only works on gotomeeting and we have 50+ registered for our event)?

Live Video on GotoWebinar?.
LogMeIn Manager

Streaming a recording over GoToWebinar is possible but not supported as results may vary.

The first step is to get the recordings audio streaming over GoToWebinars VoIP. There are two methods, both described here: http://glenndcitrix.wordpress.com/201...

The second step is to hold a test webinar with some Attendees to see how well your system does playing the recording and hosting a webinar. Your computers video card may not be able to do both, so it is important to do a trial run.

New Contributor

Is it possible to have multiple webinar times and replay the same webinar "as live" each time from a recording? I would like the webinar to simply run, while I do the live Q&A.

Running the same webinar "as live" from a recording.
New Contributor

I was wondering if there was a feature that would allow you to load a pre-recorded webinar for playback during a live webinar . My issue is that I do several of the same webinars per week. I would like to play a pre-recorded webinar during my session and then open up for live questions at the end.

That i know of, a way to get around this is to play a recorded video and have the phone up against the speaker but I don't want to go this route as it gets a bit loud in the office.

Any thoughts?

Pre-recorded Webinar for Live Playback.
New Contributor

Same question +1
New Contributor

Ditto!
New Contributor

I'm looking for an answer to the same question. Any thoughts on a solution?